Friday, September 2, 2011
new blog
I think that the most important rule in science is not eating or drinking things that are on the table. This is important, because you could rink something toxic which could lead to sickness or death. If you don's follow the rule you will want to go to the hospital as quick as possible and hope that they can help you. I think it would be really kinda of stupid if you had to tell the doctor that you weren't following directions. I find all of the science rules important, I would never want to break them and get in trouble or hurt. I'm pretty sure that everyone would know not to break the rules, but some people do it because thy think they are being cool or funny. i think a useless rule would probably be clothing because you can wear an apron or long sleeves and pants. you could wear a jacket. Most of the experiments we do we don't need special clothing. Unless we are working with toxic chemicals, and how are we suppose to know when to wear special clothes. I think that people should just follow the rules and everything would be fine we wouldn't have to worry about people getting injured or killed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
FYI-I can't read the text unless I highlight it. You have black text on a black background. Word count: 214
ReplyDeleteThis is a great post. You stated the answers, gave details and didn't repeat yourself. I agree that the clothes one is kind of pointless. Hopefully no one will wear a sarong on the dangerous experiment day. Eating and drinking is a good one to remember, and one I often forget. Great post again!